Dollar$ for Development
Inspire leadership through professional development for under-represented students at UT Dallas
The Dollar$ for Development campaign provides much-needed support to help defray costs associated with registration and travel to symposiums, conferences, and other professional development opportunities. With these funds, students from traditionally under-represented populations and with financial constraints, will be able to engage in activities that can lead to networking with future colleagues and employers. This campaign will encourage and help students develop skills and experiences they can then pay forward to the community and UT Dallas campus.
Professional development opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- LeaderShape Institute
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference (SHPE)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Conference and Conventions
- National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in American Higher Education (NCORE)
- Student Conference on Latino Affairs (SCOLA)
- Southwestern Black Student Leadership Conference (SBSLC)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Conference
Your gift supports new experiences!